By Chef: Molly Patrick
Posted: November 19, 2015
Do not force yourself to eat that bowl of leafy greens without first drenching them in this amazing tangy sesame orange dressing! Your taste buds will thank you, believe us. SO GOOD!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 10 minutes (30g)
- 1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds (10g)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (15ml) — or choose acv or coconut vinegar for a truly raw version
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/3 cup / 80ml)
- 1/4 cup water (60ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak the cashews for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a blender along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth. Store in the fridge and eat within 4 days.