By Chef: Kristen Suzanne
Posted: January 20, 2013
Here’s a divinely magical chocolate elixir that is perfect for starting your day or even winding down your evening. With colder temperatures approaching, my Warm Raw Chocolate Chinese 5-Spice Elixir is perfect for warming your spirit. Every time I make this recipe, I feel the ingredients working on my body with each sip. Calming… yet subtly energizing. And the texture? Wow, never felt a beverage so silky in my mouth. It was damn near erotic. I’m just putting that out there… lol.
- 1.5 cups filtered or spring water
- 2 vanilla drops
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raw chocolate paste chunks
- 1 teaspoon Jem raw nut butter
- heavy splash coconut oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon maca
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese 5-Spice
- raw sweetener of choice, to taste
Blend until warm and serve in a wicked magical mug.