By Chef: Callie England
Posted: January 21, 2011
This salad is filled with succulent components such as avocado, red bell pepper and cucumber, and finished with a tangy lime dressing. It’s easier than pie to prepare and doesn’t require any advanced prep time – Heck yes, I’ll drink eat to that.
- 9 campari tomatoes (camps are about the size of golf balls) (diced)
- 4 pickling cucumbers (or, 1 large english) (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow pepper (chopped)
- .5 red or yellow onion (diced)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- handful of freshly chopped cilantro
- .25 C lime juice
- 2 T sesame oil (I used un-toasted for a neutral flavor)
- 1.5 T tamari (reduced sodium)
- 1 t miso
- 1 packet of stevia
- .5 t red chili paste (1 t if you prefer more spice)
1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, set aside.
1. Whisk all ingredients together and pour of salad. Serve immediately, or let marinate in refrigerator.