By Chef: Paula Ansell
Posted: April 5, 2017
Tangy raw lemon biscuit cookies filled with vanilla coconut cashew cream, dipped in raw dark chocolate. Does any more need to be said? The only thing needed is some fresh almond milk for dunking.
Yield: 10-12 wheels
Tangy Lemon Cookies
- 250g Dates — soaked in
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 240g of raw cashews
- 150g of shredded coconut
Yummy Vanilla Creme
- 1/2 Cup soaked raw cashews (soaked at least 4 hours)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup refrigerated coconut cream
- 1 tbs Vanilla
- 3 tbs maple
- 65g raw cacao powder
- 1/4ml Maple
- 1 cup Coconut oil
Tangy lemon cookies
- Mix together to create your biscuit!
- Divide the mixture in two. Use one half as the bottom of your cookie and squish evenly into your cookie molds and freeze.
Yummy Vanilla Cream
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Remove your molds from freezer and divide cream between molds evenly. Return to the freezer to set, before applying your second biscuit. Cream must be firm before adding second biscuit.
- Remove from moulds and drizzle with chocolate.
- Blend on low for 5 seconds, drizzle your wheels with chocolate.