By Chef: Hannah Terry-Whyte
Posted: May 18, 2012
Creamy, sweet, frosty, fruity, and zingy are just a few words Hannah used to described her elegant and fun strawberry rose smoothie recipe. “My Strawberry Rose Smoothie was everything I wanted and imagined it to be. The small scoop of dried sour cherries nicely balanced the sweetness of the strawberries, and the rosewater and vanilla were subtle enough to create a taste that was not so much floral as queen-like and ethereal.” Sunshine and Happiness in a glass!
- 3/4 – 1 cup almond milk (homemade for raw version)
- 1/2 tsp rosewater, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) frozen strawberries
- 2 tb (13g) dried tart cherries
- sweetener to taste, optional
Throw everything in your blender and blend to the most glorious, pretty, refreshing, deliriously wonderful smoothie of happiness. If possible, enjoy whilst fluttering over exciting dreams.