By Chef: Chris Anca
Posted: September 26, 2013
A vegan milkshake made from scratch with all raw and organic ingredients by Chris Anca of Tales of a Kitchen! A base of fresh, creamy and richly nutritious macadamia nut milk combines with the last of the season’s strawberries, a banana, some avocado for texture and a touch of the healthy sweetener of your choice. Creamy, delectable and perfect for a healthy dessert or fancy breakfast treat! Top with raw cacao nibs.
- ⅓ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup water
- handful of strawberries (I used frozen)
- 1 banana (use a frozen banana if using fresh strawberries)
- ½ avocado
- 1 TBSP sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup)
1. Add macadamia nuts and water to a blender and process for few seconds until you make milk.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until your milk shake is ready.