By Chef: Jackie
Posted: May 25, 2017
These raw strawberry coconut balls are deliciously satisfying for sweet tooth cravings without being too sweet or rich. They taste like dessert, but are actually packed with healthy fats and carbs, and they even manage to sneak in some superfoods too!
- 1/4 cup unroasted, unsalted raw cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 6 dates
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut for coating balls (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except shredded coconut) into a blender and blend until combined.
- Roll approximately 1 tablespoonful at a time into balls.
- Roll balls into shredded coconut or other desired toppings (or nothing at all). Enjoy!
Store remaining balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Toddler Tip: This is a recipe that’s easy enough for toddlers. They can get involved with measuring the ingredients into the blender and rolling the dough into balls. Let them choose any toppings they might want to coat the balls in!