By Chef: Marie Reginato
Posted: September 15, 2016
A delicious and vibrant smoothie bowl with a refreshing twist – sweet beets and mint leaves are blended with strawberries and almond milk for even more nourishment than your traditional 100% fruit-based smoothie. Enjoy!
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 small handful of mint leaves
- 1 — 1 & 1/2 cups almond milk (recipe here)
- 1 small skinless raw or cooked beet (cooked will be a little sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder (optional)
- Simply mix everything into a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.