By Chef: Callie England
Posted: December 3, 2010
This will satisfy your craving for Vietnamese spring rolls.
- 1 head of bib lettuce
- handful of fresh cilantro
- handful of mint
- handful of basil
- 1 large 2 small carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 bunch enoki mushrooms
- 1/4 avocado
- 1.5 t of almond butter
- 1 t tamari
- 3 t rice vinegar
- fresh minced ginger
- Finely chop lettuce and herbs. Combine in a bowl and set aside.
- Julienne carrots and cucumber.
- Cut carrots and cucumbers into 2″ long pieces.
- Cut base off of enoki mushrooms (2 ish inches should also be left).
- Roughly chop avocado and combine with lettuce mixture
- Lay salad mixture on plate.
- Horizontally stack enoki mushrooms, cucumbers and carrots.
- Pour dressing over the top and enjoy.