By Chef: Priscilla Soligo
Posted: September 1, 2011
This amazingly decadent, creamy Sin-free Chocolate Pudding is a favourite in our house – it’s truly the best chocolate treat ever!!
- 1 Cup Avocado (about two small-med size avocados)
- 3 Heaped Tbsp Raw Cacao (variation: raw carob)
- 1Tbsp Lucuma powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut meat (variation: Banana)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence (or vanilla powder)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 Cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup Filtered water
- 1/2 tsp Celtic, or pink himalayan crystal salt
- 1 Loving thought sent out to someone who really needs it
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender with the wet ingredients first and superfood powders last.
- Blend on high until well incorporated and if you have a Vitamix blender use the tamper to assist ingredients to blend smoothly.
- Pour into a martini glass, parfait glass, or bowl and decorate with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, or crushed nuts (it won’t be nut-free though, but will add texture and crunch!) and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour to set up.
- If you would prefer to use as a chocolate custard, no need to set it up in the fridge just pour over bananas, fruits, rawnola and enjoy!
- You can easily use this as a delicious nut-free chocolate spread too (set up in the fridge for at least one hour), dip (no need to set up), or chocolate fondu (no need to set up). Enjoy!