By Chef: Natalia KW
Posted: December 31, 2010
Get your hands on some Coconut Secret products and give this sweet and spicy Sesame Ginger Dressing recipe a try.
Yield: 1/2 cup
- 6 tablespoons cold-pressed sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed chili pepper
1) Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
This dressing tastes great on thinly sliced broccoli, bok choy and cabbage or try as a dipping sauce for fresh spring rolls.