By Chef: Elenore Earthsprout
Posted: April 25, 2012
Here’s a quick and easy Raw Oat Milk recipe. This goes great with a bowl of freshly dehydrated granola or even by it self. With what ever you choose to use this recipe with, we’re guaranteeing it will be delicious.
Yield: 1l milk
- 1/2 cup Whole Oats
- 1 l pure Water
- 2 tbsp Almond oil/ Flax oil/ other
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 0.5 tsp pure Vanilla
- 3 drops of Stevia concentrate (or other sweetener)
1. Soak the oats overnight and rinse the morning after.
2. Blend Oats and water well and use a cheese cloth/ nut milk bag to strain.
3. Blend the milk with the rest of the ingredients (but save the oat pulp for later).
4. Pour the milk in a beautiful bottle and enjoy whenever! Keeps 5 days in the fridge.