By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: May 11, 2017
The texture of this mousse is smooth and creamy from the fresh coconut meat which also provides the body with those oh-so-good-for-you healthy fats. Top your Chocolate Protein Mousse with fresh blueberries and hemp seeds for an amazing post-workout snack or healthy dessert! On a final note, if you’re not a chocolate person, you could easily make this with vanilla protein powder for an equally delicious treat.
- 1 heaping cup fresh coconut meat
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 scoop VEGA Sport Chocolate Protein Powder (or protein powder of your choice)
- 1/4 hemp milk, or other nondairy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth, may take a few minutes.
- Place in a mason jar in your fridge for at least an hour to set up. Enjoy with your favorite toppings or as is!