By Chef: Alexandra Dawson
Posted: May 29, 2018
Who said cookies couldn’t be raw? Enjoy with a glass of your favorite nut milk!
Total Time: 12 hours
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- In a food processor fitted with an S blade, add the pecans, cashews, maple, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and pulse to combine. Be sure to grind to a fine, well-combined texture, stopping before a paste forms.
- Remove dough from processor and fold in cacao nibs by hand.
- Form the dough into 10 uniform balls and place onto a single dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate, covered, at 115° F MEDIUM for 8 hours/overnight/until completely dried.