By Chef: Kelly Fielding
Posted: January 19, 2015
A nourishing macro bowl done raw vegan style, full of active enzymes and probiotics, vitamins, minerals, and proteins with a taste bud pleasing combo of textures and flavor. You will feel utterly satisfied after having this recipe for lunch or dinner.
- 2 zucchinis spiralised
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 cup purple cabbage
- 1 large white daikon finely sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup of sauerkraut or kim chee
- ½ cup of mung bean or sunflower sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 ½ tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of water (or enough to combine to desired consistency)
- For the bowl, spiralize the zucchini noodles and place them in the centre of the bowl.
- Arrange the other vegetables around the noodles in colourful sections.
- Garnish with sprouts and mung beans on top. Set aside while you make the dressing.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth smooth and creamy, adding water as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Drizzle the sauce over the bowl and enjoy! The dressing will keep for 3-5 days in the fridge if there is extra and is delicious on any kind of salads or as a dipping sauce.