By Chef: Jessica Petrovic
Posted: September 11, 2014
Bring out your inner child with this guilt-free yum in the tum recipe by Jessica Petrovic of Inner City Hippie! Nothing satisfies a sweet tooth better than a piece of soft, rich, sweet, velvety fudge. Try this quick and easy treat the next time your tempted to go for something processed and full of refined sugar. Enjoy!
- 1 cup raw unsalted Cashews
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- Good pinch of quality sea salt
- ½ cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 inch sized knob of Cacao Butter (melted)
- ¼ cup Cacao Powder
- Small Patty Pans
1. In a blender powder cashews. Add cacao powder, sea salt, maple syrup and blend until combined. Add coconut oil, cacao butter and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into patty pans and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.