By Chef: Shazzie Love
Posted: November 26, 2010
This recipe is so easy, and is FULL of calcium from kelp noodles, broccoli sprouts and tahini. Spirulina adds a very interesting but delicious cheesey flavor when combined with a little oil and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. You’ve also got your omega 3’s covered here with Udos oil, chia, and hemp seeds.
- 100g alfalfa and broccoli sprouts
- 50g kelp noodles
- 2 heaped teaspoons raw tahini
- 20g Salba or chia seeds
- 20 shelled hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 2 teaspoons Udo’s oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
1) Put the oil, tahini, spirulina, apple cider vinegar in the bowl you’ll be eating out of and mash together.
2) Add the seeds and mash again.
3) Add the sprouts and mix.
4) Rinse the kelp noodles and add those, mixing for a final time. Eat with love and appreciation for all things green.
Keeps for a day when refrigerated in a sealed container.