By Chef: Priscilla Soligo
Posted: August 24, 2011
The perfect source for B-vitamins, and friendly bacteria (probiotics), this is a wonderfully nutritious baby food, comfort soup for an older child. Mummy’s and Daddy’s love it too!
- 1 Tbsp Miso Paste (organic, unpasturized, is more “alive!”)
- 1 ½ Cups Filtered Water1 Tbsp Wakame (seaweed, crushed)
- 1 Carrot (small) peeled thinly into ribbons, or noodles
- ½ Zucchini (medium) peeled thinly into ribbons, or noodles
- 1 Tbsp Goji Berries
- 1 Cup cuddle to feel safe
Bring filtered water to a boil in a pot on the stove. Once it reaches boiling point turn off the stove and cover with a lid.With stove off add in miso paste and stir. Add in wakame, carrot, zucchini and goji berries and close the lid. Allow to sit for 5-10 mins.Serve as is, or for babies you might like to process in a blender until ingredients are creamy and well incorporated.