By Chef: Natalia KW
Posted: October 21, 2010
This is a very simple & delicious summer chill-out delight. Rich and creamy like ice cream, but without the fat. All raw and vegan!
- 2 bananas, frozen and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. raw honey (or to taste depending on the ripeness & sweetness of your bananas)
- scant 1/8 tsp peppermint extract (a little goes a long way!)
- 2 tsp. raw cacao nibs
- Thaw bananas for 5 minutes.
- Place in a food processor and process with the “S” blade until completely blended and the consistency of soft serve ice cream is attained.
- Add honey and peppermint extract. Process again.
- Mix in cacao nibs by hand.
- Top with additional nibs and a mint leaf when serving, if desired.