By Chef: Lucie Javorska
Posted: July 14, 2016
This refreshing melon blueberry smoothie is packed with superfoods and actually works as an all-natural energy drink.
- 1 and ½ pound (675 g) honeydew or Piel de Sapo melon flesh
- ½ cup (75 g) blueberries
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) chia seeds
- sweetener to taste (I used a pinch of NuNatural’s pure white stevia extract)
- 1 cup (240 ml) water, coconut water or cooled ginger or green tea
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness to taste and pour into glasses. Enjoy.
If you want your smoothie extra thick and frosty, freeze the melon pieces before blending.