By Chef: Gena Hemshaw
Posted: August 26, 2011
A fresh and easy salad from the market with ripe peaches, berries and baby greens served with a tangy lavender dressing.
- market fresh baby greens — any variety
- 1-2 heirloom tomatoes — sliced
- 2 ripe peaches — sliced
- handful of strawberries — sliced if needed
- handful of blueberries — optional
- handful of microgreens — any variety
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers — ground or whole
In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together and let infuse for about 30 minutes. Pour over the salad, and enjoy.