By Chef: Christina Ross
Posted: August 17, 2012
Start your day off on the right track with a nourishing and cleansing green juice full of flavor! Brimming with life force, nutrients, enzymes, chlorophyll, and a spicy kick, this juice brings with it pure joy! Christina recommends serving it over ice.
- 3 whole granny smith apples chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 inch piece of ginger less if you’re new to using ginger in juice
- 1 small persian cucumber any cuc will do
- 1 small jalapeno seeded
- 1 small anaheim pepper
- 5 leaves romaine lettuce
1. Chop all ingredients to fit into your juicer or blender. Juice and enjoy chilled with a little ice in the glass, garnished with a mango slice and mint!