By Chef: Iselin Støylen
Posted: March 23, 2015
Try to combine raw brownies and raw liquorice powder, and what will you have? A super yummy treat that awakens your tastebuds! Topped with kiwi fruits, raw chocolate chunks, and chocolate sauce, raw food chef Iselin Yosen of the Uncooked Vegan Kitchen shares this delightful recipe that will definitely left you asking for more!
- 2 cups/ 4dl almonds
- 20 pitted dates
- 1-2 tsp raw liquorice powder
- pinch of salt
- sliced kiwi fruit
- raw chocolate in pieces *
- raw chocolate sauce (melted raw chocolate)
- Place almonds in a food processor and grind to flour
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process for a minute or two, or ’till everything sticks together.
- Press the brownie batter into a medium sized lined tin.
- Top of with slices kiwi, chocolate pieces and chocolate sauce.
* If you do not have raw chocolate, you can easily make your own by combining 2 tbsp melted cacao butter, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, 1/2 tbsp cashewbutter and 1 tbsp agave in a food processor. Pour into moulds and let the chocolate sit in the freezer for about 30minutes before eating. The chocolate is best stored in the refrigerator.