By Chef: Lily Kunin
Posted: July 13, 2018
Lavender in smoothies – why not? Lavender can be incredibly soothing; it can help with anxiety and insomnia. Add in some ginger and blueberries, and you’ve got a calming smoothie that boosts your immunity and digestion. Yum!
- 1/2 cup organic wild blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 — 1″ ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon — 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 scoop of hemp protein
- 2 pinches of culinary English lavender
- Dash of turmeric
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Blend berries, ginger, coconut butter, hemp protein, 1 pinch of lavender, and almond milk together until smooth. Add the frozen banana and blend again until you achieve an ice cream consistency.
- Top with lavender and coconut flakes.