By Chef: Diana Stobo
Posted: December 30, 2010
A wonderful creamy and rich green onion dip for parties.
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 1 large fresh peach, pitted
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of ice
1) Place Water, lemon juice, cashews, macadamia nuts, onion powder and salt in a high-speed blender and process until creamy.
2) Add scallions, and blend on a low setting to incorporate but not break down completely, (10 seconds).
3) Cover and let sit in refrigerator to chill and fuse flavors for about two hours.
4) Serve chilled with flax crackers or beautifully sliced vegetables.