By Chef: Paige Brummett
Posted: November 1, 2010
This is a very simple and healthy way to get your intake of vegan probiotics. Add fermented foods into your diet!
- Meat of 2 young thai coconuts
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup water (optional, if needed)
- 1/4 tsp probiotic powder
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Shape into balls, and roll in carob powder.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve on a plate, sprinkled with carob powder and/ or shredded coconut.