By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: October 5, 2015
This Golden Spice Latte makes use of the warming flavors of cinnamon, turmeric, and vanilla. With just a touch of honey, it’s slightly sweet and perfectly creamy from the almond milk and coconut butter. Besides how wonderful this tastes, you also get the added benefits of the turmeric and cinnamon with their anti-inflammatory properties and digestive aid. Great for any time of day when you need something nourishing to warm you up.
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk, or nondairy milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter, softened
- 1½ tsp. honey
- 1½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. ginger powder
- Place everything in your blender and blend to incorporate.
- Pour into a sauce pan and heat on low until it reaches desired temp.
- Transfer to your favorite mug and sip slowly morning, afternoon, or evening.