By Chef: Crystal Bonnet
Posted: June 2, 2016
The lime in this smoothie pairs perfectly with goji berries, pineapple and strawberries! And as if the Vitamin C content wasn’t already off the charts, a sold dose of camu camu seals the deal. Enjoy this refreshing and antioxidant-packed smoothie on a nice hot summer day or spring afternoon, you will love it!
- 1/4 cup dried Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1/4 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Lime Peeled
- 1 teaspoon Camu Camu Berry Powder
- Enough coconut water to cover all ingredients in blender.
- Peel the lime.
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.