By Chef: Mila Ilina
Posted: February 2, 2011
A dehydrator-free raw vegan granola using soaked almonds, golden raisins, goji berries and sun dried coconut flakes! Very easy to pull this together in the morning, just make sure to soak your nuts and seeds the night before.
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds (soaked and dried)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Handful blueberries, to garnish
1) Soak almonds overnight (8 hours), rinse and drain.
2) Spread out the almonds on a paper towel for about 1 hour to dry out.
3) Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse to incorporate.
4) Garnish with blueberries and serve with almond mylk ♥