By Chef: Eva Hajkova
Posted: January 9, 2014
If you’re searching for a yummy and healthy treat to make for a child’s birthday party this recipe by Eva Hajkova of Raweva.com would make a wonderful option! It is super easy to make and the ingredients are very kid-friendly. Frozen berries blended with fresh banana and the optional sweetener of your choice combined with a crust of almonds, dates, coconut oil and just a smidgen of raw cacao powder. Beautiful, tasty, and perfectly healthy for a growing body.
Yield: 1, 9 inch springform
- 1 cup almonds
- 8-10 dates
- 1 1/2 spoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 half spoon of coconut oil
- a bit of water if the dough is not sticky enough
- cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 spoon of raw agave syrup if you prefer very sweet taste
- 1 fresh fig and blueberries for decoration
1. blend all ingredients for the base in a food processor. The dough should be sticky. Form your dough in tart paper forms and put in the freezer.
2. blend all ingredients for the filling in your food processor until smooth. pour into your tarts and put in the freezer fr about an our
3. decorate with fresh fig and blueberries (or any of your favorite fruit) just before serving