By Chef: Crystal Bonnet
Posted: October 11, 2017
Tis the season for everything pumpkin. This recipe is perfect for those pumpkin leftovers! With only a few ingredients plus spices you have a super tasty, creamy, healthy, nutritious raw soup that your taste buds will thank you for!
- 3 cups sugar pumpkin peeled & chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ of a white onion chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsps. fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Place pumpkin, coconut cream, red pepper and water in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and warm. It takes usually about 1 to 1.5 minutes to reach this consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
Soup will keep in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.