By Chef: Vanessa Vickery
Posted: April 6, 2017
This guacamole recipe is an absolute winner: an easy snack when you don’t feel like cooking too much or your new gluten-free go-to finger food when entertaining guests. Perfect paired with raw or paleo crackers, veggie crudité, or simply add a scoop to your next green salad. Enjoy!
- 2 avocados, pitted peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Pinch of sea salt
- All all ingredients to a medium and bowl and gently mix to combine.