By Chef: Bryan Au
Posted: October 2, 2010
Raw donuts!? Really? Yes, and you can add your touch by changing the topping.
- 2 large bananas
- 1.5 cups golden flax seeds
- Coconut nectar
- Coconut oil
- Carob powder
- Peel the 2 large bananas and put both in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a fork slowly mash the bananas.
- Pour flax seeds into blender and blend into a very fine powder.
- Mix flax seed powder and bananas until thoroughly mixed.(Adjust the amount of flax seeds to achieve desired moistness and firmness of donuts.
- Form «dough» into ball and poke hole in the middle to shape like a donut.
- For Chocolate Donut — use equal parts carob powder and coconut nectar, and coat donut.
- For Glazed Donut — coat with coconut oil and then with coconut nectar.(
- For Cinnamon Donut — coat with coconut oil and then sprinkle with cinnamon.(
People LOVE the above recipes, they demonstrate how quick, easy and delicious all my recipes are. Some of my other recipes are as simple or more gourmet and amazing too of course.