By Chef: Mila Ilina
Posted: February 14, 2011
Everyone knows that raw vegan desserts are to die for. This is a delicious recipe for a fudge-like tart that comes together quickly and elegantly.
- 1/2 cup almond pulp (from almond mylk)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 Tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 tsp Ormus Supergreens (optional)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Using a mini-food processor, pulse all dry ingredients to incorporate.
2) In the meantime, warm and melt the honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a small glass jar immersed in hot water…
3) Once melted, pour the mixture over the dry ingredients in the food processor and pulse until a dough-like consistency is formed.
4) Transfer the dough into a 4″ spring-form pan and press down evenly. Sprinkle with ground coconut flakes and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.