By Chef: Heather Pace
Posted: June 8, 2018
Satisfy your chocolate craving with these addictive cookie balls that you can keep in the freezer and snack on whenever the mood strikes you!
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons extremely finely ground raw cacao nibs (cacao paste)
- Pinch of Himalayan pink crystal salt
- Grind the almonds in a food processor into small pieces — but do NOT grind to flour. Leave texture.
- Add the salt, maple syrup and coconut sugar and pulse to combine.
- Add the butter and cacao nibs/paste. Pulse to incorporate completely.
- Use a small ice cream scoop (or your hands) to make balls. Arrange on a parchment paper lined plate or tray.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours.