By Chef: Callie England
Posted: October 1, 2010
A delightful chia pudding that’s filled with protein and a great chocolate taste!
- 2 T chia seeds
- .75 C water
- 1 scoop sun warrior chocolate protein powder
- 1 T carob (I like the sweet taste of carob, but you could obviously use
- cacao instead – just cut back on the amount)
- .5 t cinnamon
- .5 t almond extract
- 1 T goji berries (raisins are also good!)
- cacao nibs for crunch
- Place chia seeds in a deep bowl/glass, add water and briefly whisk. Set chia seed mixture aside for approximately 15 minutes (till gel-like consistency is formed). Once gelled, add protein powder, carob and cinnamon – stir until thoroughly mixed. Top with goji berries and cacao nibs.