By Chef: Lena
Posted: June 27, 2016
Despite their minuscule appearance, chia seeds are a nutritional powerhouse: they are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, fiber and protein. Two tablespoons have about 4 gr of protein, about 11 gr of fiber, plus all the vitamins and minerals. This pudding is absolutely delicious with any fruits and berries. If you’re looking to get a little fancy pansy with your breakfast try making this chia pudding nice cream tower and feel pampered right away.
Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ mango
- 2 frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 passion fruit,
- dark chocolate covered raw cacao nibs
- Whisk milk, stevia and extract until smooth. Stir in chia seeds. Cover tightly the jar and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Pour chia pudding in your favorite jar.
- Cut mango.
- Blend frozen bananas and coconut milk.
- Assemble your nice cream tower: top chia pudding with mango, nana ice cream, passion fruit, dark chocolate covered cacao nibs. Enjoy!