By Chef: Ksenia Avdulova
Posted: June 19, 201
By adding oats to your smoothies and chia puddings the texture becomes thicker, creamier and ultra delicious. Read on for a fantastic superfood variation of a classic chia oat smoothie bowl complete with magenta-colored pitaya (also known as dragonfruit) and deep green spirulina. Breakfast SHOULD look like a brightly colored work of art, don’t you agree?
- 1/3 cup oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1 Pitaya Plus smoothie pack
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries and blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 tbsp maca (optional, energy boost)
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk (optional, helps digestion)
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1/2 cup cup coconut water
- Topped with: frozen blueberries, raspberries, goji berries, flax seed.
1. Blend ingredients until smooth, garnish with toppings and enjoy!