By Chef: Gena Hemshaw
Posted: September 12, 2011
This creamy asian dressing is the perfect delivery to compliment the broccoli and cauliflower. Enjoy!
Yield: 25-30 crackers
- 3 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 3 heaping cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small or 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 cup olive oil (or flax oil)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tbsp mellow white miso
- 6 dates, pitted, or ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp nama shoyu
- 1/3 cup water
1) Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a food processor and roughly process. Alternately, chop into small pieces with a big knife.
2) Transfer to a bowl and add chopped bell pepper and raisins.
3) Dress to taste with creamy Asian dressing, and serve! I like this finished with a squeeze of lime.
Blend all ingredients on high till creamy and emulsified.