By Chef: Petra
Posted: July 28, 2015
Ice cubes made with fresh fruit, herbs or edible flowers are a gorgeous addition to summer drinks. Such an easy way to make your drinks look very chic and eye-catching. It’s an original way to delight and surprise your guests.
- 6-8 Berries as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries (always organic!)
- edible flowers of choice
- herbs as mint, coriander, thyme, rosemary, basil
- orange wheels, lime or lemon zest
- Fill an ice tray half way with water. Let harden in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove ice tray and place the berries, flowers, herbs or ingredients of your choice. Place back in the freezer until ice hardens completely.