By Chef: Hallie and Reya
Posted: November 19, 2015
This Blueberry Acai Bowl recipe was intentionally kept on the simple side so that you can explore all of the amazing superfoods options out there. The world of superfoods and acai bowls is truly endless – and taste testing all the delicious acai bowl combinations is beyond amazing.
Yield: 2 bowls
- 1 unsweetened frozen acai pack
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1½ frozen bananas
- ¾ cup nondairy milk or coconut water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. Maca (or other superfood(s) of your choice)
- Optional toppings: chia seeds, nuts, raw cacao nibs, shredded coconut, berries, banana slices, hemp seeds, goji berries, etc.
- First, run the frozen acai pack under warm water until you’re able to break it up into chunks.
- Add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between two bowls and top with all the good stuff — go crazy!