By Chef: Christina Ross
Posted: January 17, 2013
Christina shows us what to do with all that leftover almond pulp after making fresh almond milk! We love not letting anything go to waste, don’t you?
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ½ cup almond pulp
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 stems rosemary
- 1 tsp white chia seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp coconut nectar
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and process until a moist crumble.
2. Use to stuff bell peppers, mushrooms, or any other veggie dish or even as a side dish.
3. Dehydrate for a drier texture depending on the recipe you are making.
4. Form into a bread pan and make a loaf of bread
5. Spread mixture out onto dehydrator sheets and score into crackers
Have fun with this recipe, I know you’ll love it!