By Chef: Callie England
Posted: September 30, 2010
This slaw makes for a lovely side, or if you’re like me, a raw salad-esque meal. Either way, it’s definitely worth a try.
- 2 heads of cabbage (thinly shredded)
- .75 C raw mayo (veganaise or olive oil based)
- 1 T ground mustard (or, dijon)
- 3 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 T raw honey
- .5 cup minced parsley (about 1 cup before mincing)
- 1 bunch of green onions, greens only – chopped (discard whites)
- .5 – 1 tsp sea salt
- .5 – 1 tsp black pepper
- Whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar and honey.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing, slaw, parsley, green onions, salt and pepper. Mix well and let chill in refrigerator for a few hours (the longer it sits, the better it taste).