By Chef: Jenné Claiborne
Posted: June 25, 2015
This classic chia pudding recipe is delicious, creamy, and filling––full of healthy fat, fiber, and protein. Take advantage of whatever is most luscious and fresh where you live right now – you can use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or even cherries for this recipe with great success.
- 1½ cup non-dairy milk of choice (coconut or almond works great)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 pint fresh berries (I did strawberries and raspberries––my faves!)
- Blend the non-dairy milk, banana, syrup, and cinnamon until smooth.
- Pour into a large jar or bowl, then stir in the chia seeds. Cover and allow to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries.
This recipe requires use of a blender, and the pudding needs to thicken at least 6 hours or overnight.