By Chef: Hannah Terry-Whyte
Posted: February 13, 2012
Here’s this great pineapple, banana, nectarine & vanilla smoothie that is definitely a pick me up to a bad day. This will guaranteed make you smile with satisfaction.
- 1 large banana, frozen in slices
- ½ cup frozen pineapple, in chunks
- 1 medium white nectarine, chopped
- ½ – 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- dash of cinnamon, to taste
Blend everything in your Vita-Mix , adding more milk of water if you need or want to (you made need to in a less high-powered blender, but it’s up to you), to an almost-smoothie-almost-soft-serve consistency.