By Chef: Nadia Damaso
Posted: April 7, 2016
Vanilla, fresh blueberries and dark chocolate.. Need we to say more? This smoothie bowl is not only a great and filling breakfast, it’s also a great post workout snack/meal because of the vanilla protein in it. So not only will your muscles will be able to recover better and faster, your belly will also be very thankful for this bowl of deliciousness. Enjoy!
- 1 frozen banana
- 200 ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 square dark chocolate (min. 70%) — try Sunbiotics probiotic chocolate
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- some nuts of choice
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy and add into your bowl.
- Top with the blueberries, some dark chocolate (a little chocolate never hurt nobody and will make you happy ;)), nuts and finally, sprinkle the cacao nibs on top. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! 🙂