By Chef: Laura Peill
Posted: October 27, 2016
If you always seem to have way too much to do and not enough time to do it, smoothie bowls are the perfect solution for a healthy breakfast or lunch, make a delightful snack, and are a great option for refueling those muscles after a workout. This particular recipes features Just Blends Dragonfruit powder – a brightly pigmented fruit powder absolutely packed with antioxidant goodness (as if the color wasn’t a dead giveaway). If also contains a solid dose of maca to help the adrenals recover after the physical stress of exercise, and bee pollen for a boost of B Vitamins. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tbsp coconut water
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 heaped tsp Just Blends Dragonfruit Powder
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp Raw sprouted Vanilla Protein powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with additional fruit, chia seeds, hemp hearts and coconut chips and then sprinkle with Just Blends powder.