By Chef: Diana Stobo
Posted: March 16, 2012
An awesome delicious raw food creation. Super easy and anyone can easily eat this for any meal. Thank Diana Stobo for this tasteful dish.
- 1 1/2 cups Walnuts
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro,minced
- 1/4 cup Scallions, minced (greens only)
- 1/4 cup raw wild honey
- 1/8 cup Nama Shoyu
- ½ teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tablespoons hulled sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 head of Lettuce, Butter, Bib, or Romaine
- Mung Bean sprouts
- Carrot, grated
Gently pull apart lettuce leaves, wash and let dry on paper towel
Prepare the sauce in a food processor fitted with an s-blade by adding all ingredients and pulsing 3-4 times.
Add walnuts to the processor and pulse 4-5 times until meat of walnut is the consistency of ground meat.
Add vegetables to processor and pulse 3-4 more times until all ingredients are incorporated.
Place 2-3 lettuce leaves on plate, scoop 2-3 tablespoons of walnut meat mixture in to leaf.
Garnish with Mung Beans, and grated carrot