By Chef: Summer Sanders
Posted: February 10, 2014
When you combine the right ingredients together even the most healthy food can be exciting and taste absolutely amazing. This Super Love Smoothie Bowl was created by Summer Sanders of Radiantly Raw Lifestyles with a few key ingredients serving as inspiration: hemp seeds, avocado, maca and fresh strawberries. Show your body some LOVE this Valentines day by serving this vibrant superfood smoothie for breakfast. The whole family will enjoy it!
- 2 frozen bananas or 1 avocado (for a low glycemic option)
- 1 cup of frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Dastony coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon maca
- 4 tablespoons xylitol (if you opted out of banana)
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 cups of your favorite granola (here’s mine!)
- Fresh berries for topping
1) Blend banana or avocado, berries, almond milk, almond butter, coconut butter, maca, xylitol (only if no banana), salt, and cinnamon in your Vita-mix until creamy.
2) Pour into a bowl and top with hemp, goji, favorite granola and berries! Serve with LOVE.