By Chef: Paige Gregor
Posted: April 26, 2018
Has a sudden arrival of perfect summer weather left you craving a refreshing, fruity blend? This smoothie is light on the tummy, alkalinizing and full of fiber thanks to plenty of leafy greens, and contains enough plant-based protein and healthy fats to help stabilize blood sugar and keep you satiated.
Yield: 64 ounce Vitamix or other blender
- 4 cups water or coconut water (for an extra hydration & electrolyte hit)
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3 cups mango
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 2 cups Kale
- 2 cups Chard or Baby Spinach
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 Aloha Daily Good Greens (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (Optional)
- 1-2 pieces of Fresh Turmeric Root (Optional — extra nourishment)
- Garnish inspiration: 1 passionfruit (cut open and pour on top), 1 tsp chia seeds
- Blend to perfection and ENJOY.
Bonus: Mint actually helps with mental focus—and couldn’t we all use just a touch more of that?